Send me regular updates and alerts

  No.1 Immigration Consultants in world

USA K3 Visa


USA K3 Visa is for spouse of a U.S. citizen and his or her minor children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrant. The K3 Visa allows them to enter the USA when they waiting for the judgment on their actual dependent visa.


Documents Required

  • Valid Passport
  • Application form submitted for actual dependent visa
  • Documents to prove the relationship with the USA Citizen
  • Citizenship Proof of the sponsor
  • If Spouse – Marriage Certificate
  • Birth certificates of children


Eligible Dependents

  1. Spouse of a US Citizen
  2. Unmarried children below  21 years of age


Visa Fee & Processing Time

There is no visa fee for K3 Visa

Visa processing time depends on the embassy


Opulentus Fees, Cost & Refund Policy

Our Service fee is Competitive & among the best in the industry. At any given time, our state-of-the-art Processing Centre, processes over 5000 active cases from across the world. Your visa application is processed by the one of the best and experienced hands.

The Prices are standard across all our offices. We guarantee the lowest and most reasonable price for our services.

You may have to pay other costs, such as the costs of health assessments, English language tests, skill assessments and police certificates, if required.


Opulentus Services

Opulentus offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.

  • Information on the complete process
  • Visa documentation*
  • Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
  • Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
  • Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required

*Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.


Immigration Evaluation Contact Opulentus Immigration Advice